Me Vs Kemper = Kemper Wins

• Spent almost 20 minutes trying to track down a dodgy connection in my wiring, crackling lead, dodgy pots....trying different leads and different guitars.....driven insane.

To then realise, I had unwittingly managed to record...and indeed playback a 10 second loop...of me turning the kemper on with the lead dangling on the floor and then me plugging my guitar in.

PRS Custom 22's - Fender Strats - Diezel VH4 - Carol Ann OD2 - Toneking Imperial MK2 - Colin the Kemper - CLR Neo ii.

• This used to happen to me with a Boss FS-6 dual footswitch connected to operate the looper. Often (always?) on kemper startup, a loop would be triggered. Using headphones, so it was a bit easier to track down :)

• This used to happen to me with a Boss FS-6 dual footswitch connected to operate the looper. Often (always?) on kemper startup, a loop would be triggered. Using headphones, so it was a bit easier to track down :)

We have the same foot switch hehe

PRS Custom 22's - Fender Strats - Diezel VH4 - Carol Ann OD2 - Toneking Imperial MK2 - Colin the Kemper - CLR Neo ii.

• Interesting! The FS-6 drains battery (I mean, the LED is on) when there's a cable connected, and I left it disconnected when not in use for this reason. So perhaps it was the plugging in of the TRS cable to the footswitch that triggered a spike that started the Kemper's looper.

In any event, I eventually bought a dedicated looper so I could see the bar count.

• Spent almost 20 minutes trying to track down a dodgy connection in my wiring, crackling lead, dodgy pots....trying different leads and different guitars.....driven insane.

To then realise, I had unwittingly managed to record...and indeed playback a 10 second loop...of me turning the kemper on with the lead dangling on the floor and then me plugging my guitar in.

Been there, done that, Boss FS6 for looper functions.