Sample rate issue

• Hi there!

I want to record a song using the S/PDIF reamp technique by using 3 different profiles of the same amp with 3 different microphones, and then mix them together.

I did some tests and there is a problem: when I try to record in 48Khz, it creates phase problems between the takes.

I have checked that both the Kemper, my DAW and my audio interface were set in 48Khz, but the phase problem remains.

I have tried to record in 44Khz and then it works! The 3 profiles match well and there is no phase problem.

But I need to record in 48Khz... Could someone help me with this, please?

Edited 2 times, last by Xisale ().

• Thank you both for the answers.

Constant latency is checked and yes, my interface is clocked with the output of the Kemper. But I still have this phase problem...

EDIT : I have found the solution! The output was set to "main output", I tried to change it to "guit/stack" and then, no phase problems anymore.

I don't know exactly why does it make a difference but it worked!

Edited once, last by Xisale ().

• Xisale! You just saved me a lot of headache. I had the same issue (not using SPDIF though) Anyway I had phase issues when double tracking guitars. I tried the change that you did and bingo it worked! Thanks!

• Xisale! You just saved me a lot of headache. I had the same issue (not using SPDIF though) Anyway I had phase issues when double tracking guitars. I tried the change that you did and bingo it worked! Thanks!

I'm glad if it was helpful!