• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Silly meetings with a classic Roland bass sound. Guitars are using ERIKS LEGACY 3 profile.

• Thanks deadman42 , yeah very retro synth sounds on this keyboard that I'm digging. Though I'm continuing to have troubles with getting that low end right and not creating total mush. I'm now thinking about adding a subwoofer to my monitoring (currently a pair of Focal CMS50's) just to help clarify what's going on down there and stop over or under compensating constantly. Not sure if that would be a waste of time.

• Yeah, not so easy with those kind of monitors. I have similar ones, Adam A7x. Your song sounds very well on those incl. the low end. Even in my studio environment which is acoustically treated but still far away from perfect.

But I agree that there is some risk ín the lower frequencies. Usually I use my car to verify how the low end comes across and if there is too much or not enough 8o