RM 3.0 + OS 7.1.19

• I was waiting for a release and a break from gigs as I didn't want to run a beta especially with all of the issues it seemed to have. But I got that, and today I downloaded and installed (mac+ power rack) with no issues, no loss of rigs or performances. Is there a place where A list of functions that the new RM has other than going through all of the posts? I don't want to read about previous betas and what they did as I am on the latest release.

• I'm getting some S/PDIF crackle with a J-bass. I've tried different clock rates and the crackle is a constant (KPA is Master).

With headphones into the KPA there is no problem.

Anyone else having problems with S/PDIF?

Kemper Powerhead w/remote & Kabinet
    Focusrite 18i8 (2nd Gen) - Windows 10 - Ableton Live - Yamaha HS-8's - DT770 80 ohms

• This is not a serious issue to me, just a plug problem .

"La théorie, c'est quand on sait tout et que rien ne fonctionne. La pratique, c'est quand tout fonctionne et que personne ne sait pourquoi. Ici, nous avons réuni théorie et pratique : Rien ne fonctionne... et personne ne sait pourquoi !" - Albert E.

• I'm getting some S/PDIF crackle with a J-bass. I've tried different clock rates and the crackle is a constant (KPA is Master).

With headphones into the KPA there is no problem.

Anyone else having problems with S/PDIF?

For the record, JSB solved the issue, or more-accurately, it solved itself.

My guess is that his audio interface didn't lock onto the incoming Kemper clock, possibly because it's in an auto-slave mode where it only acts as a slave if it senses incoming clock from a master.

• So I downloaded both RM3 and the new OS. It all seems stable and cool. Two things I was wondering, is there a way to assign stomps to the remote buttons, and is there a way to trigger morph in the editor?

• So I downloaded both RM3 and the new OS. It all seems stable and cool. Two things I was wondering, is there a way to assign stomps to the remote buttons, and is there a way to trigger morph in the editor?

Effect Button assignments are not yet included.

Morphing is described in the Rig Manager Manual:

Edit Morphs

To make a parameter morph, simply hold B (Command) on macOS and C on Windows while changing its value. As you can see, this creates an increasing span between two colored dots. The orange dot represents the toe position whereas the blue one shows the heel position. To change the toe value, release the option key. To reverse the position of the dots and therefore reverse how the parameter will morph, drag in the opposite direction.

Keyboard Shortcuts

The following Editor specific key commands are to your disposal:

….

m Trigger Morph Ramp (to simulate morphing)

…..

• Thanks, I had found the ability to edit, but had not discovered the morph trigger. Also good to know the literature is up to date, some for some products that can lag for years.

• I skipped the beta but i just downloaded and installed the latest firmware and RM. Ok i've got an editor now. But in Cabinet i don't see my preset cabs let alone the cabs in my rigs? I still have to browse through them manually.

• I skipped the beta but i just downloaded and installed the latest firmware and RM. Ok i've got an editor now. But in Cabinet i don't see my preset cabs let alone the cabs in my rigs? I still have to browse through them manually.

The editor has the signal chain at the top and the cabinet in the middle like on the PROFILER panel. In the editor area you can click on it, tweak its parameters. And you can edit its tags in the right tagging column like before.

Presets are listed in the preset area like before and can be pulled into the appropriate modules of the signal chain of the editor area. So, for example cabinet presets can be pulled into the cabinet module.

• Maybe I'm missing it but there needs to be a way to drag in entire stack section into performances without locking everything. So right now if I have a performace I like but want to try a different amp I currently have to lock it all and then drag the rig I want in, unlock, save, and then repeat for the other 5 rigs. Super tedious. Can the entire stack be saved as a preset? Or do I have to save the amp and cab section seperatly?

• Maybe I'm missing it but there needs to be a way to drag in entire stack section into performances without locking everything. So right now if I have a performace I like but want to try a different amp I currently have to lock it all and then drag the rig I want in, unlock, save, and then repeat for the other 5 rigs. Super tedious. Can the entire stack be saved as a preset? Or do I have to save the amp and cab section seperatly?

Basically (as of now) it should work if you just store your STACK section with the Profiler (hold STACK and save) and then drop that Preset on either Amp or Cabinet as they still accept those. In the editor there seems to be a little bug so the cab name is not set properly, but in the profiler you see it change.

"That's what I love about the Kemper: It's very simple, the sounds are awesome." (Jeff Loomis)

• Basically (as of now) it should work if you just store your STACK section with the Profiler (hold STACK and save) and then drop that Preset on either Amp or Cabinet as they still accept those. In the editor there seems to be a little bug so the cab name is not set properly, but in the profiler you see it change.

Thank you!

• I've been waiting for this update, didn't want to mess with beta releases. But this ain't working fine at all, I'm having so many problems with SPDIF sync.

Kemper freezes. Then Green screen . I have to switch off and on. Sometimes it doesn't sound, I have to change the profile. If I open Logic, it freezes and goes green screen.