RM 3.0 + OS 7.1.19

• When morphing (correctly) is used, you will see "[M]".

Yeah can see that in KPA, inside the given module once morphed. But I ment on the RM3 UI e.g. in the module signal chain overview. If that [M] is there also already then I'm missing out something..

• The update worked great for me. I was using the beta before.

Note, I am not using the SPIF, so not sure what is going on with that (from the post above). I am not having any green screens though.

I am loving the preset management! SOOOO many possibilities now!

• Burkhard are there plans to bring back the Space bar in the RM editor to turn slots on and off? It would be helpful for workflow to be able to turn those on and off from the computer keyboard but unless I'm missing it, that doesn't seem to the possible at the moment. Thanks!

• Burkhard are there plans to bring back the Space bar in the RM editor to turn slots on and off? It would be helpful for workflow to be able to turn those on and off from the computer keyboard but unless I'm missing it, that doesn't seem to the possible at the moment. Thanks!

T is for toggle on/off at the moment. We don't like the space bar option so much for example because it will start/pause playback/recording in most DAWs.

"That's what I love about the Kemper: It's very simple, the sounds are awesome." (Jeff Loomis)

• I've been waiting for this update, didn't want to mess with beta releases. But this ain't working fine at all, I'm having so many problems with SPDIF sync.

Kemper freezes. Then Green screen . I have to switch off and on. Sometimes it doesn't sound, I have to change the profile. If I open Logic, it freezes and goes green screen.

It's finally working. Logic was responsible of such a mess. Trashing preferences (OSX) resolved the problem at last.

• T is for toggle on/off at the moment. We don't like the space bar option so much for example because it will start/pause playback/recording in most DAWs.

Aaahhh... great. Thank you! I don’t think that’s in the documentation (or I missed it) so that is very helpful. I agree with the Space bar issue - totally makes sense.