Using a guitar cabinet while simultaneously running direct to FOH?

• I'm almost certain this question has been asked (and solved) before, but I can't for the life of me find a straight answer. DISCLAIMER: YES, I read the manual and have scoured every forum and Youtube video on the topic and still no straight answer.

First, the rig in question consists of an unpowered Kemper Profiler toaster, into a Crown XLS 1002, into a Marshall 4x12 1960a guitar cabinet. What I would like to do with this setup is play with my profile into the guitar cab on stage (so obviously, the cab sim feature on the face of the Profiler is deactivated). I would ALSO like to have a direct line out from the Kemper to the board at FOH. Now, the issue I'm facing is the signal going to FOH is my profile with the cab sim feature off thus resulting in a terrible sounding static tone much different from the killer tone coming from the guitar cabinet on stage. How do I send my profile tone to FOH with the cab sim ON while also having it OFF for my guitar cabinet?

• Hi dude.You can send to front of house from the main outs with cab switched on and send to your amp and cab via the monitor out and in the monitor out menu switch the cab off.

These outputs are independent of each other and can be found in the output menu.

Hope this helps.

• clord123456 thanks! I'll give it a go tomorrow! I didn't know I could use the monitor outs into the power amp, into cab so that answers the question of what the purpose of the "Monitor Cab Off" selection. Makes so much more sense. Appreciate the help!

• clord123456 thanks! I'll give it a go tomorrow! I didn't know I could use the monitor outs into the power amp, into cab so that answers the question of what the purpose of the "Monitor Cab Off" selection. Makes so much more sense. Appreciate the help!

Monitor Cab Off will disable the cabinet section for the Monitor Out only (and the powered output on the powered models) so that Main out to FOH you are including the Cab emulation but for the stage you are using the Monitor Out into your own cabinet and it is used for your cabinet tone and avoid an emulated cabinet into a real cabinet. I hope that makes sense.