Rig manager: filter/find in data fields

• Hello, I'm enjoying the new rig manager, and I'm reorganizing a bit my profiles, getting rid of the many unused, trying to concentrate the useful ones in some performances based on the type of guitar I'm using.

Browsing all the rig packs again, to find the right profile is quite tiring. So many options for any single pack.
    Since I need e.g. a clean sound I have to browse pack by pack, testing only the low gain ones (but could be the same principle for te opposite)...
    So I wonder if a global filter option could be added to the rig manager, so that it only displays some filtered rigs.
    Some kind of a "find/filter" (possibly saving the filters in a list) option could be useful, so that I can go in the master "Rig Packs" directory and filter e.g. all the profles with a gain of 2 notches, or <2, or between 2 and 4, or that have "VOX" in the amp name, etc... and the results are displayed in one sigle output window... (at the moment the search option 1- has not the gain field, 2-works only in the current rig pack)
    Would be much easier to browse only the profile tpes I need...

What about adding it in a future release?