[PROBLEM]Operating System 7.1.19 on stage

• After installing the new os on my stage all my presets and rigs sound really strange, a high amount of gain and the attack of distorted sounds goes away, i had to downgrade to last working os, anyone else had this problem?

• I've not seen anyone else mention this issue.

I suggest you:

1) Make a backup

2) Install 7.1.19 again

3) If you have the same problem again, make another Backup of the 7.1.19 Kemper

4) Contact Support - describe the problem, and let them know you can send them the Backups, so they can investigate.

5) You can downgrade to a previous OS again, while they investigate

Here is the Support link:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/contact

• I've already done what u suggest, nothing changed, the problem was exaclty the same after reinstalling new os, i think ill wait for another update to see if it can be fixed, otherwise i will not be able to use the new rig manager, i have too many gigs , cannot send it to support for fix.

• Redspecial81 Have you tried to restore a backup that you made prior to updating to the latest release after you run the update?

From your description it sounds as if the status of your input section is no longer locked or is now locked when it was not before the update.

• I seriously doubt this is a situation requiring the hardware be sent in. It was fine, the software was updated....then it wasn't.

That's not a hardware problem. Something is either mis-set or became corrupted.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I seriously doubt this is a situation requiring the hardware be sent in. It was fine, the software was updated....then it wasn't.

That's not a hardware problem. Something is either mis-set or became corrupted.

I think you are right, the first thing i tought was that the input were fucked up, but it wasnt, after some trying, i downgraded.....im really upset that i cannot use the new editor ;(

• Anything locked in your signal chain?

I suggest you unlock all elements (modules as well as volume pedal as well as Tempo) after the upgrade, load another Rig (Browser Mode) and Performance (Performance Mode) and rebuild you locking from scratch.

• Anything locked in your signal chain?

I suggest you unlock all elements (modules as well as volume pedal as well as Tempo) after the upgrade, load another Rig (Browser Mode) and Performance (Performance Mode) and rebuild you locking from scratch.

only wha pedal is locked