Some bastard stole my Kemper

• Scum...end of...

as stated I think its unlikely that the person that took it even knows what it is..

He or someone he sells it to will eventually try and hock it. Keep watching the Pawn Shops. Better yet, if you have a picture of it see if the Pawn-shops would be interested in hanging up a flyer asking if anyone they know has tried to sell a stolen Kemper lately. Once they know its hot, "no one" will buy it hehehehehehehehe.... :evil:

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Is theft covered under your auto insurance?

Don't worry about the Kemper...it's a replaceable piece of hardware, but I hope you had a backup of your rigs otherwise this would really hurt

• Um, did Kemper help with the theft? =O:/:wacko:

Lol, that's a wonderful attitude to life, i.e. "I am the life of the party."

1) Someone buys stolen Kemper

2) When Kemper is registered on this site to browse Rig Exchange, Kemper notifies rightful owner

3) Kemper logs new user's IP address and other details, then informs them that the unit has been stolen

• When Kemper is registered on this site to browse Rig Exchange, Kemper notifies rightful owne

Jevo would have to deregister the unit first, wouldn't he AJ? If he didn't, the "new owner" wouldn't be able to register it.

Hopefully Kemper could simply run a serial-number check every now and again or the software could be set to notify the company when the code is entered again. :/

• It would be nice if Kemper could "spike" any stolen kpa unit with a very unhelpful and deadening software update.

There is a joke to be said here but I'll pass.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I will have to buy another unit. Life without Kemper is not easy ;)

If not even impossible... once you are used to it. Same here.

Thanks for all those profiles you made and shared mate, quite an inspiration. Feel sorry for the situation you're in and hope that soon you are back to what really matters: Playing guitar :)and enjoying the Kemper

• Jevo would have to deregister the unit first, wouldn't he AJ? If he didn't, the "new owner" wouldn't be able to register it.

Hopefully Kemper could simply run a serial-number check every now and again or the software could be set to notify the company when the code is entered again. :/

No Nicky, as soon as a serial number is re-registered, the previous owner gets an email. That's what happened when I sold my Kemper.

• Lol, that's a wonderful attitude to life, i.e. "I am the life of the party."

1) Someone buys stolen Kemper

2) When Kemper is registered on this site to browse Rig Exchange, Kemper notifies rightful owner

3) Kemper logs new user's IP address and other details, then informs them that the unit has been stolen

In case you didn't realise it I was ironic because the way you wrote.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Thanks guys.

And thanks Kemper for the support they give. In case someone tries to registed my device Kemper will send me an email so I can contact police.

I will have to buy another unit. Life without Kemper is not easy ;)

Wait and be patient before you buy another unit. It might come back to you soon. At least we can hope so.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Eh, buy now, hope later, sell one if it ever comes back.

Disclaimer: When I post demo clips for profiles, there will be some minimal post-processing, unless stated otherwise. I normally double-track hard L/R, and add to the main buss a small amount of EQ and a limiter/comp set pretty light as well. Sometimes I get test profiles in advance of release, though 90% of my clips will be from packs I have purchased.

• In case you didn't realise it I was ironic because the way you wrote.

And thanks Kemper for the support they give. In case someone tries to registed my device Kemper will send me an email so I can contact police.

Yeah, I do see the irony (not).

• Menuda putada amigo... A mí me pasó algo parecido; me robaron material audiovisual de la furgoneta del curro por valor de unos 3000€ hace unos años, ¡sin forzar ninguna cerradura! Cuando fui a denunciar, la policía me dijo que no eran tan raros estos robos en vehículos sin forzar cerraduras, que había bastantes casos... no tenían muy claro cómo lo hacían, pero lo hacían. Yo también me quedé rayadísimo pensando si habría o no cerrado bien la furgoneta...

Yo tuve suerte porque el material no era mío y porque mi jefe no me echó del curro!

A ver si hay suerte!!