I thought this issue was fixed?

• Ever since sometime around firmware 6.0, the little "E" that shows up after you edit a rig, has been showing up on my profiler upon startup and sometimes when changing between rigs. It shows up even though I know for a fact I haven't edited anything in that rig or anywhere else in the performance. If I change performances and then go back to the rig, the "E" is gone. If I shut my Kemper down and turn it back on to that same rig, the "E" is back again.

I thought I read somewhere that this was supposed to be fixed on one of the most recent firmware releases. I just updated to the most current release (7.1.19) and the issue is still happening.

It's obviously not a major issue, just annoying.

• Does that still show up/happen after saving the rig once with the newest version?

I tested this tonight and the problem is still there. I powered my Kemper up and as soon as it loaded the first performance (without me making any changes) the “E” popped up in the lower right corner. I then switched to a different performance and then back to the original performance and the “E” was gone. Again, all without making any changes at all. So I saved the performance (hit Store three times). After I saved it (without the “E” being there), I shut the Kemper down, powered it back up, and the “E” was there again.

This is incredibly annoying.