RM 3.0.100.15910 Problems - Empty Local Libraries, Lost Rigs and more

• Just fired up tonight to prep some Performances for a jam this week. RM prompted me to update so I did. New RM prompted me to update KPA so, of course, I did.

Went looking for fave rigs and profiles and that's when I ended up here.

For whatever reason, I can't see any of my Local Library content (RM 'says' it sees (3461) Rigs but is displaying nothing - After trying an old backup, it says it sees 584 but still, nothing).

Also, I had hundreds of rigs stored on my profiler yesterday but after updating RM and Profiler, I now have only 27 and well over half of my Performances are empty as well (17 of which were all customized to specific songs in current set list - hours of work lol).

Sadly, I hadn't thought to back up RM content in ages because I'd never had a problem like this. I did have a backup from 2018 and have reverted to that for now but it did nothing for me except change many of the numbers that RM is reporting (incorrectly).

I've tried restarting both Profiler and RM numerous times and dis/reconnecting USB cable but no change. Also, I have no unusual characters in my username.

I suspect I'll have to open a ticket or await a helpful reply post but, for the most part, right now I'd just like to request help in dialing back to an older version of RM in the hopes that it will respond differently and give me back what I had yesterday.

***Problems added as discovered***

- Keyboard shortcut to move performances up or down not working, only mouse click commands

-

-

Thanks for all input