Finally got a backup system worthy of the Kemper

• I've been trying to get a good back up rig for my Kemper for some years. It's quite a tough ask. I can't really justify buying a second Kemper as backup because I am not a touring musician or an investment banker.

I have a laptop and was curious to see if I could use some of the equipment I have to make it a good guitar rig.

I basically used the VST Amp Rack which comes with Cubase. Ran an output from my interface into a Fryette Power Station and then routed that to a 4x12. To mimic a situation where I was playing live, I miced up the cabinet and recorded the output to get an idea of what the tone might sound like out front.

Here's my rig in action:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Maybe better?

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.