Acoustic Simulation

• It would maintain my one-walk-to-the-car rule and that would be a big plus for me.

Agreed! I aim for one walk (including a coffee cup) from the car to rehearsal - I LOVE KEMPER :D

PRS Custom 22's - Fender Strats - Diezel VH4 - Carol Ann OD2 - Toneking Imperial MK2 - Colin the Kemper - CLR Neo ii.

• amclw1

Indeed..I hoped we would get nice toys like this "resonator" or "sympathetic strings" with the SIM.I believe such "gimmicks" should not be to hard to implement.But right now it does not look like this.Lets hope that the Kemper Guys do not stop to upgrade this acoustic simulator.I really would love to have such a nice tool in my hands.The basic sound in the last video sounds indeed incredible.Well done..

• did he made the video with the kpa behind him, cause no lights are on and was flashing??

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Hi!

The Acoustic Simulator in its first incarnation was done quite a while ago. I have not put a huge emphasis on it, which was a mistake, but maybe not.

When we showed it on the NAMM show, there was an overwhelming interest and feedback for it, also on the social networks, which we did not expect.

At the same time, some of my team (especially Tom from the videos) expressed the potential for further improvements and refinements, which then seemed definitely worth the efforts. So I kicked the ball back to my team.

Give us the time to finish this work :)

You will like it.

• Thanks Christoph, I'm sure I will like it!

• I’m happy to wait as it already sound great.

However is it possible to have a beta version in the meantime..just ordered the Kabinet and would love to play the sim through that and different speaker imprints when it arrives.

• @CK

It already sounds wonderful.Take all the time you need and give it "all improvements" one can imagine..and for sure as you will read in all these threads about this matter..there are a lot of ideas..

Take care you and your team.You do a great job,thank you..

• Mr Kemper, the legend himself. Thank you for your hard work and for creating this beast. I look forward to all the new improvements you have in store for us! Hopefully not too long a wait ;)