Acoustic Simulation

• I'm curious to know if it's possible to create a profile of a Kemper Profile....

ie- use one Kemper to profile the profile of another Kemper..

Yes you can. Only tried it once but it worked fine. I wanted an eq’d version of a profile I did of one of my Marshall’s.
    I added the eq I wanted then exported that rig to one of my Stage units. I then reprofiled it on my Toaster. Worked fine.

• release it

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• another demo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• another demo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It was hard to tell, but I think I saw the piezo switch on the P24 in the middle position. That would let you mix piezo and humbuckers, and I wonder what the mix was?

Can't wait to try this on my P22!

• It was hard to tell, but I think I saw the piezo switch on the P24 in the middle position. That would let you mix piezo and humbuckers, and I wonder what the mix was?

Can't wait to try this on my P22!

The producer and artist address the piezo in the comments below the video, no piezo was used for the acoustic simulation. The artist says in the comments that the piezo doesn't mix well with the simulation.

• The producer and artist address the piezo in the comments below the video, no piezo was used for the acoustic simulation. The artist says in the comments that the piezo doesn't mix well with the simulation.

Thanks, I should have checked the source.

• Is there a timeframe on this acoustic profile release? - Do we know if it will be behind a paywall? Or if it will be free if you own a kemper? :)

History has shown that the new features are included with a software upgrade and are free of cost. I have no reason to believe this will be any different.

• maybe 2022?

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• External Content youtu.be

I said it some weeks ago..you can do a lot more with an acoustic sound than rock intros and ballads..;)

Right now I see a lot of guys playing bouzoukis,ouds,lutes, and any kind of traditional string instrument plugging in with splitters parallel into FOH,acoustic amps and Marshall's to get "their mix".In the Balkans,Africa,middle East,Asia..till yet the "market" was to blind to see all these musicians.

I hope @CK takes all the time he needs to deliver something which will have a great impact also on this steadily growing market.A great acoustic simulator in the Kemper (which already has the parralel routing option)as stomp will give a lot of options in a all in one package.

PS

Lately I have noticed that there are even special overdrive pedals for acoustic guitars.

Edited once, last by Nikos ().

• ^^^^^ wowser thanks for sharing...

smells like spirit tengri 8)

I could post so many crazy stuff like this..

Actually there is a lot of "electrification" going on right now in....what we call in the western world "ethnic/world music".Which is in my opinion a little strange naming..I mean "blues" is what exactly if not "African ethnic music"??And we still hear it day in day out in every kind of style from rock, pop to "gangsta" everywhere on yt and the radio..anyway..no need to derail this thread.Sorry folks..