Solved: Accidentally deleted performance....

• Just updated Rig Manager and my Stage and was excited to experiment.

I was going through my performances and in my haste accidentally clicked "Initialize Performance" which completely deletes the performance. WHY IS THIS. Anyways....

Is there a way to UNDO this? A backup won't help because I had specific profiles on that performance that are no longer available and that were put on after my last backup..... so I am wondering if RigManager can bring back old performances like here with rigs : Guide - how to recover accidentally deleted rigs from Kemper Profiler

On another note, the profile I really needed was Mats Nermark's "Two Rock" profile that was free on the Rig Exchange... but sadly it is no longer available. Does anyone have a copy of this profile?

• Okay I figured it out.

I went here:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\Kemper Amps\Rig Manager

And the deleted stuff was there. I just dragged those in to Rig Manager and got it back.

WHEW

Leaving this up for posterity.

• Glad you solved!
    May I ask under which entry name/subfolder you found what you had deleted? This might be helpful as well :)

Thanks

Hey pippopluto,

I am not sure what you mean, but the profiles and the performances that were deleted were in the folder listed in the directory in my response.

I just imported whatever was in that folder name "Rig Manager" that was in the temp folder area (directory given above).

If this doesn't answer your question let me know.

• I am not sure what you mean, but the profiles and the performances that were deleted were in the folder listed in the directory in my response.

Thanks, I thought there was a tree of folders in Rig Manager.
    Just checked my own Temp folder and everything is at root level in there ;)

Still chasing a worthy one :/