Fuzzes & stoners

• Cool stuff, as always Renaud. Like the vibe and the drive in the song a lot. And especially these swelling tones in the very end and the last one which stands out. Cool idea :thumbup:8)

• Very cool 70's sounds, could be the soundtrack to a muscle car chase scene. Love me some thicc as hmm, inoffensive word for forum fuzz! Also reminds me a bit of Mastodon in the lead sounds, stuff like The Sparrow, noise guitarish. Great stuff!

• Very cool 70's sounds, could be the soundtrack to a muscle car chase scene. Love me some thicc as hmm, inoffensive word for forum fuzz! Also reminds me a bit of Mastodon in the lead sounds, stuff like The Sparrow, noise guitarish. Great stuff!

Thx Per, I'm frustrated not to play at church on sunday mornings, something lots of US folks do on a regular basis, and something that won't ever happen in France...

I do my own worship on monday mornings , but my Idols are much more on the pagan side of the ether worlds

• NICE!

Makes me think of a band I used to head-bang to in the early 70's. They were called Hawkwind and had a couple of UK hits.

Mastodon , then Hawkwind , I'm more than honored, they were a great influence on me , sure :)

if they'd done what you were doing on top of their grooves, they might have lasted a bit longer!

Super nice I hope I still record these past 90 years old ;) at least Lemmy made it till death :)