Stage Monitoring with Headphones Output

• Hi guys,

I want to use the headphones output on stage for monitoring but I cannot find a solution that suits my needs.

In general I have my guitar panned about 75% on right in my ears when playing together with the band.

In the kemper, the band comes in stereo by using the AUX IN. The band comes from the mixer and I can set the instruments panning exactly how I want them.

Now the issue:

- When using the Kemper headphones out I cannot hear ONLY the aux signal. Is there a way to cut the guitar from the headphones out? If I can do this then I will pan my guitar directly from mixer and all set.

- I can also cut the guitar that comes from the mixer and pan the guitar signal in the kemper headphones amp but I think this is not possible. As far as I know I can only pan al the stereo signals(also the AUX IN).

I even try to make a combined signal from the mixer and the guitar in Kemper but there is a small latency problem which creates a comb effect so this does not work.

Any ideas?

Are you using the headphones out for monitoring?

• No, you can't exclude the direct guitar signal from HEADPHONE OUTPUT. Most people including me prefer to receive a monitor mix without guitar signal, to avoid latency from the mixing desk and to control their personal volume balance (monitor signal versus guitar) locally. So either you can use an external headphone amplifier or get used to hear your guitar in the center.