Midi Question from a Newbie

• I've had my Kemper now for about 3 months and I'm totally digging it. I had twin boys born the same day it was delivered so competition for my attention has been fierce, lol.

I'm controlling the Kemper Rack via Midi via L6 Helix. In performance mode, I can easily jump from performance and each individual slot no problem. My question is changing rigs in Browser Mode. I can move up the browser list one at a time, or jump 5 slots, etc but I can't figure out how to go down. I want to dedicate one button to cycle up through the rig list and another button to cycle down. Is this possible?

• From the Main Manual chapter MIDI:

In Performance Mode: Value 1 steps one Performance up and starts scrolling after a while. Value 0 stops scrolling, or steps only one Performance up.

In Browser Mode value 0 steps one Rig up, value 1 steps five Rigs up, value 2 steps to first Rig of next higher bank of five.

In Performance Mode: Value 1 steps one Performance up and starts scrolling after a while. Value 0 stops scrolling, or steps only one Performance up.

In Browser Mode value 0 steps one Rig up, value 1 steps five Rigs up, value 2 steps to last Rig of next lower bank of five.

• thanks, that's what I read and it works perfectly. Problem is in Browser mode once I get to the top of my rig list, theres no way to go down. Pressing 0 from rig no 1 doesnt send you to the last one allowing you to cycle through again. Seems like a strange omission.

Edit: I didn't read 49 carefully enough. I think value 2 will get me to where I want to go. Thanks!