Add Morph functionality to Transpose

• As the subject states...pretty please. I think transpose sounds better in the rig block but I need to be able to hit it on the fly without changing patches. Thanks!!!

• Morphing is dedicated to continuous parameters and Pitch of Transpose is no continuous parameter.

If you want to Morph the pitch continuously, you can use the Pedal Pitch effect and activate MorphPedal to Pitch.

As mentioned before you can switch the Transpose effect on/off using a button or even toggle between two Transpose effects in two different modules.

• Morphing is dedicated to continuous parameters and Pitch of Transpose is no continuous parameter.

If you want to Morph the pitch continuously, you can use the Pedal Pitch effect and activate MorphPedal to Pitch.

As mentioned before you can switch the Transpose effect on/off using a button or even toggle between two Transpose effects in two different modules.

The op believes the transpose in the rig menu sounds better than the transpose in the stomp menu. Personally I can't pick it. Is there any difference in the algorithm between the two or are they identical? Does one sound better or are we dreaming?

• No, that is voodoo.

To clarify, at what point does selecting transpose in rig insert itself in to the signal chain? I assume it is pre everything but if people are running a transpose stomp after the stack or other effects I imagine this would make it sound different and possibly worse?

• The way how the pitch effects sense the original guitar tone for their pitch operations is independent of their position in the signal chain.

Interesting. Didn’t know that.

So you can use whichever spare slot that suits you. Nice.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Exactly how I feel.

If I compare global transpose in rig menu to transpose effect as a stomp in slot A, B, C, or D = Sound-Clone.

But same transpose effect in slot X, or Mod - sounds wayyyy different.