New Rig Manager/Editor GREAT - but a few bugs/questions...

• Really liking the latest RM with added Editor!

Just a few things:

1) If you favourite a rig while auditioning it, it becomes un-favourited the instant you double click on another rig...

2) You can no longer scroll up and down with arrow keys to audition rigs?

3) When you drag a rig to a new folder, it now removes it from the folder it was in - so cut-and-paste as opposed to copy-and-paste, which is how it worked before - can't see any option to change this?

4) I like how the controls in the Editor communicate with their respective controls on the Kemper (e.g. turn the Gain knob in the Editor, and the LED's "move" on the Kemper's gain knob - and vice-versa) - however, the Rig Volume knob (bottom right on the Kemper, far right in the Editor's Amp section) do NOT communicate in this way. Any reason for this? They are the same control, right?

Just small details tho, overall it's a big improvement!

• I noticed 1 myself. For 2, I think you have to CTRL or Shift+arrow keys.

My pet peeves:

- Missing HiDPI on Windows (it's coming)

- Hard to turn rotary knobs (with the mouse, and even worse with a touch screen)

- Can't find "Use performance tempo" anywhere

• 1) If you favourite a rig while auditioning it, it becomes un-favourited the instant you double click on another rig...

2) You can no longer scroll up and down with arrow keys to audition rigs?

3) When you drag a rig to a new folder, it now removes it from the folder it was in - so cut-and-paste as opposed to copy-and-paste, which is how it worked before - can't see any option to change this?

4) I like how the controls in the Editor communicate with their respective controls on the Kemper (e.g. turn the Gain knob in the Editor, and the LED's "move" on the Kemper's gain knob - and vice-versa) - however, the Rig Volume knob (bottom right on the Kemper, far right in the Editor's Amp section) do NOT communicate in this way. Any reason for this? They are the same control, right?

1) everything you do to a single Rig in the inspector needs to be stored. that's why the store button lights up. Everything you do to multiple Rigs gets stored automatically

2) you can use the left right keys to do that, up and down just moves the selection

3) use an option key (on mac press option) to copy instead of move

4) the volume you find on the UI is the Rig volume which can be found on the Rig page of the editor

in general, there were changes because the editor gave us a new perspective on some details. many things are lined out in the Rig Manager manual.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Thanks! Looks like no problems after all then :)

Only thing I'm not clear on is this - if the Kemper's "Rig Volume" knob corresponds to the volume in the Rig section of the Editor, what control on the Kemper does the volume knob in the Amp section of the Editor correspond to?

• Thanks! Looks like no problems after all then :)

Only thing I'm not clear on is this - if the Kemper's "Rig Volume" knob corresponds to the volume in the Rig section of the Editor, what control on the Kemper does the volume knob in the Amp section of the Editor correspond to?

Ah... I think it located on one of the pages of Amp section (i.e. hold down "Amp" button) - side question - does changing this particular volume affect the tone at all, due to how it feeds into the cab section? Or is it pure volume like the Rig and Main volumes?