Rig Manager replaced some rigs in a performance

• Saturday I updated to the latest OS and Rig Manager. I built a complete new performance in Bank #6, Dragged and dropped rigs into block 1-5 and saved. Last Night at Rehearsal I was in Performance bank #1 and some of the rigs were the same as I made in performance Bank #6.

Also I imported a Rig Pack from MBritt, the Effects blocks are linked to stomp switches, but the switches don't turn the effects on or off. Only after I unlink and relink the effects with the stomp switch do they work as they're supposed to.

Anyone else have these issues?

• Somewhat similar issue here. Upgraded to the latest OS (and Rig Manager) from the Beta versions. My Performance Bank #1 got corrupted as a result. All but one rig of the 5 was missing, replaced with the standard "Crunch" rig. Looking at the Profiler with Rig Manager, Rig Manager shows the correct "names" of the slots in the performance, but the rig itself was still "Crunch". Tried repairing everything with Rig Manager for that Performance Bank and could not do so. I reloaded each of the slots with the correct rig, and saved everything. But once I disconnected Rig Manager and restarted the profiler, that performance bank reverted back to the corrupted state. After trying several more times, I gave up and used an empty Performance bank to create a new performance and then moved that up the list to position 1. I erased the old Performance Bank 1.

Everything appears to be working now.

• Hi Folks,

I've update the Rigmanager to style Version and Kemper Head to the latest OS. Same issues here, move some performances via RM, double click to preview some profiles, click here and there - some Performances are changed - I don't no why ?

Greetings Micha

• I had this happen a few times, but in different performances - and I have no idea why. I can't seem to replicate it either, but it seemed to store the last performance I created and saved on the previous performance I created and saved.

Very frustrating.

They really do need to give us a guide on suggested / expected workflow, or we're all shooting in the dark.

• I had a weird thing happened also. OS 7.1.22.

Moved rig in profiler and renamed it.

In the middle of the gig rig just disappeared?!

Turned profiler off/on, rig is on same place but with old name?!

This is definitely not out of beta...

• Today I also updated to the latest OS from my new Profiler Stage and Rig Manager (3.0.105.16051)! (I own a Profiler Head since it was released, so I know how to operate it) I read something about 400 bug fixes....

So I made some minor adjustments and replaced some Performances in the editor… and suddenly my Performances were a mess!

> The name I gave to a new Performance appeared in different places - some other Performances must have been overwritten!
    > Some amp-names had changed and didn't fit to the amp-profiles.
    > Each song has it's own Performance... if the name of the Performance changes, I cant find the sounds anymore (I put a lot of work into that!)
    Anytime I restarted either the profiler or the Rig Manager, something had changed.

If I had only 4 amps with 4 channels each (4 Performances) I could easily fix that… but more than 200 Profiles?!!

I can't use the Performances anymore. The more I try to fix the bugs, the worse it gets. Almost any manipulations in Rig Manager lead to severe bugs.

Please fix another 800 bugs… I cannot rely on the unit this way!!! Getting really angry! :( How could this software be released?????

• Wow, sorry this is happening. I'll not be updating to anymore Betas for a while. I have a somewhat reliable version and workflow now, and I'm not willing to risk ruining any of my performances.

• this is something that is affecting lots of us. The team clearly know about it but can’t reproduce the problems at their end to find the cause. I would strongly urge you to run a screen capture video app in the background when using Rig Manager. That way when something happens you can sent the video to support so that then can figure out the cause. I’ve started doing that all the time now so hopefully we will manage to get to the bottom of it soon.