RM3 - Issues saving performances, copying slots, renaming performance slots and enabling performance slots

• I created a new performance last night using 3 slots in the performance. I saved several times to the Kemper, but when I accessed it today, the third slot is blank - and slots 1 and 2 don't have a lot of the changes I made to them prior to the save.

Also - there seems to be a bug around enabling a performance slot. When you click an empty slot, you cannot click the icon to enable it. You have to navigate to another performance and then back before it can be enabled.

The same thing happens with re-naming as well - you seem to have to navigate and load another performance and then come back before you can re-name it.

• I have the same problem. Also RM will save a rig (Seemingly Random) to a completely different performance. I caught it last night. Where on the bottom corner of the window will say save to performance slot #6 (which #6 is the one I was working on) would sometimes say Save to Performance Slot #1

• I have the same problem. Also RM will save a rig (Seemingly Random) to a completely different performance. I caught it last night. Where on the bottom corner of the window will say save to performance slot #6 (which #6 is the one I was working on) would sometimes say Save to Performance Slot #1

Oh sh*t, I'll have to check that. Got a gig on Saturday so can't afford this to mess the performances up.

• Just encountered another issue.....

The last performance I created just over-wrote the previous performance; names and rigs etc. To get around this, I tried to re-create the new performance again by locking the EQ in the X slot and selecting a rig in Rig display mode. I saved the performance, but then the amp seemed to be the one present in the other previous performance slot.

Aaaaaargh!