Do I have to click "Save Rig in Profiler" or "Store Rig" in order to save the "Favorite" option?

• Hello, excuse me if this is a dumb ass question, but do I have to click "Store rig" in Rig manager in order to save the "Favorite" feature? It appears that I do, I just want to confirm this is the intended functionality. To me, it makes sense that I should just be able to right click numerous profiles and select "Favorite" without having to "Save rig in profiler" or "Store Rig". Thanks!

Guitar & amp junkie from Ottawa, Canada

• What happens is I click on a profile to make it a favorite, then I do it again on another profile and it wipes out the one I just did......the only way it "stores" it is if I click "Store Rig".

Guitar & amp junkie from Ottawa, Canada

• I noticed that favourite doesn’t stick when setting it to the rig that is loaded (it gets cleared when another rig is selected), but does stick for all others rigs.

• Came across the same problem yesterday, when I load a rig and mark it as favorite the favourite setting gets lost as soon as I load a different rig. I am pretty sure this is a new thing, I didn't have this problem before. I didn't try to mark a rig as favorite when it is not loaded, so I can't confirm if this works, but I was able to mark any rig as favorite when my Kemper Stage was not connected to RM. This is only a workaround at best though, it doesn't really make sense to go through tons of rigs when I can't mark my favorites immediately. I am using the latest firmware and the latest version of RM by the way

• am pretty sure this is a new thing, I didn't have this problem before.

it's a new thing. People found it confusing that editing the tags of a single Rig in inspector becomes permanent immediately, while editing the Rig itself with the editor requires you to store thing.

Here's how it is now:

- If the inspector shows a single Rig, you need to store what you change. The Store Rig button shows you if there is something to store by lighting up.

- If the inspector shows the values of multiple Rigs, the changes you make to the tags are instant.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Thanks for explaining this, I will give it a try later tonight