Tap-LED to actually blink in time?

• Think all those Edge style dotted 8th rhythms for example

Even those usually aren't tapped in on the fly live, they're pre programmed to a specific setting or sync'ed with the drummers click track.

If you got exited live and tapped a little fast, you'd screw the whole song up in front of a stadium of people quite possibly.

Not something I really need but I can still see the use. Even in my situation I would still find it more useful than dual profiles or a touch screen display.

Agreed.

• The Capture feature does sound better on the QC than the Kemper in that video, but..

That Rabea video isn't legit. Like every video all Youtube influencers make, the goal is to sell a product.

Do a Dual Rec or a Marshall if you know it doesn't do the Kraken well. Isn't that what you would do in an unbiased test? Also, at first, the Kemper clean sounded better and then suddenly, it didn't sound as good.

Basically, these guys are shills. Who would pay them if they spoke the truth?

That isn't to say that the QC Capture may indeed be better. But wait for something to materialise and be tested by an unbiased party.

• Even those usually aren't tapped in on the fly live, they're pre programmed to a specific setting or sync'ed with the drummers click track.

Yes, which I believe is why they use the light to make sure they are in time with the pre programmed tempo. If they were tapping it on the fly they wouldn’t need the light.

• Can anybody confirm this?

On my KPA-RACK the SYSTEM-/ RIG- and the STORE-Softbuttons are flashing about every second, if you are entering the properiated menu AND if no BPM-Tempo is set in the RIG. As soon as you set a BPM-Tempo with the "TAP-Tempo" or manually , not only does the BPM LED is flashing wildly, but also all the other LEDs like SYSTEM and RIG buttons flashing in the same weird rhythm .

This is definitely a software bug.

Be the force with you ;)

• strange thing... it seemed always to work for me... just since the last Update I envountered this issue and I found this thread...

Good to know, it's not a fault / setting issue on my side.