Right side is louder than the left side .!!!

• Hi,

I need help! The right side is louder by 5 dbs when I connect the main outs. I’ve tried the following things:

New XLR cables.

New TRS cables.

Tried using one XLR cable and one TRS cable.

Turned off the effects.

Changed patches.

Different power circuit.

Different guitar cable.

Different FOH mixing board. Different FOH snake. Different FOH input.

I am up to date on the software.

I’ve tried it on literally 10 FOH boards, either Digital or Analog, every FOH soundman complains about it.

Help please, sound man hate me, my ears sound strange with one side louder than the other, adjusting the gain on the FOH/Monitor board is a band aid.. I paid a lot for this unit and I really need it to work correctly..

Help please..

• My non-powered toaster has started doing the same thing. However, there was a new update today and maybe there was a fix for it included in the new OS. Soundman at my last gig told me my stereo signal was uneven. Noticed it in my in-ears too.

• Same thing for me here. FW 7.2.1, Left channel is louder

Same for me - did you get a solution? i checked both stereo monitors and headphones, left slightly louder.

I think it sometimes is less unbalanced.

Obviously can adjust the panorama, but shouldnt need to should I. Is my Kemper faulty? or is there a global setting thats slightly less biased?

• BTW - I think there is some kind of software bug there. Mine was clearly more left than right. I adjusted panorama +1.0 and it then sounded balanced. But then if I changed to another rig it seems to be balanced now with 0.0. There is some wierd memory gone wrong. Maybe Kemper can take a look? Not sure how to report officially. I even tried with headphones and tried swapping the ears round just to make sure it isn't my ears.