Jubilee 2525 Profile

• Hey all!! Just made my first profile. I profiled 8 times with the exact same amp settings and they all sounded slightly different. Maybe tube warm up? Anyway, the one in the rig exchange nailed my Mini Jubilee on the lead setting. It’s titled Jubilee 2525, and it’s a DA profile. I play it through a 412 with GB’s and V30’s in an X. Try it and let me know how you like it. Thanks.

• TY for sharing!!! 8)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Hi!

in this moment it's not time for me to test it with a 4x12, but I've just quickly compared Your ''Jubilee 2525'' with the DA Profile of my 2553 (50 watt of '87) .. I've used the same IR from celestion to test them.

Just to be clear, when I did my Profile I've setted the Amp controls in this way: p6 b6 m5 t7 OM8 LM10 G7; Pentode/High Output mode playing a Les Paul on the Bridge PU.

To be completly honest I've never had, or tried, the 2525 head here in my studio (or in a shop)

..but the way Your profile sounds like to me is Exactly the same It's supposed to be.

(to make it very short a bit darker and compressed, less Brightness and with less 'headroom' than the 50 Watt origina version)

So I guess Your is a good (honest/realistic) profile of the 2525.

(and sincerly I immagine it's very hard to get a ''wrong'' DA profile)

Probably the small differences You hear between your different 8 profiles You got are due to the tube warm up time.. or maybe the different Refine process You did before store it.

Anyway to me it sound right/good!

• Thanks for the feedback. I made a couple more that I think sound a bit better as I refined them a bit longer. They sound a bit brighter and more representative of the 2525H. For reference, the number behind the dash is where I had the input gain set. These are DA profiles, no cab, not sure why a cab name came up in one of the profiles but there is no cab. This profiling is a blast!! Thanks!!