RM 3.0.100.15910 Crashing my PC

• hafi19, crashes on my pc only happens with the RM 3 variations, it is not a pc hardware problem

Yes, it crashes only with RM3. But as I said. It is not a general problem. Not every RM User has this problem!. So it must be a combination with e.g. hardware and/or software (drivers) in your pc that have a conflict and cause a crash.

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• Any answers for this? I made a ticket for this weeks ago.

We don't know why your PC crashes. In fact, we don't know what the difference is in between your PC and thousands of others PCs which don't have this issue. We cannot reproduce the crash so all we can do is guess.

This doesn't mean that we're not working on it but it is a bit more complicated than a bug which everybody can verify. Usually, those are relatively easy to fix.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I've worked in both ICT hardware and software for 20 years and check any issues with my machine regularly.
    That's not to say it couldn't be something peculiar to my pc but I note that several other users have this issue with this RM version.

My current win 10 version is 1909 OS build 18363.815. Could be a Win update issue - those are known for causing problems.

There is a workaround that has been mentioned on this forum which I use but an answer would be useful.
    If there are anymore details I can give on my setup let me know.

• My current win 10 version is 1909 OS build 18363.815. Could be a Win update issue - those are known for causing problems.

I don't think it's a generic windows issue or related to a specific update. Again, there are thousands of PCs which do not crash. This is specific to your installation of Windows. You always can provide support with a link to a crash dump etc. - please use the contact form on our website.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here