Profit from Chuck :)

• Hi All, long time lurker, first time poster...

Was messing around trying to get that gnarly Tele bite a la Chuck Prophet (Time Ain't Nothing etc).

In reality, probably nowhere near his sound, but found a setting I liked using a ToneHawk /13 profile, (love ToneHawk vol1 profiles) and adding a Compressor and Treble Boost pedal insert, then setting the delay / verb to taste

So, 2 questions: 1) anyone else tried putting these "pedals" before a tweedy type amp for twin on steroids type sound (if not give it a go )

2) If anyone might be interested am I allowed to upload third party profiles tweaked to my (bad?) taste on rig xchange?

Cheers ..

• Welcome to the forum! As for uploading someone tweaked profiles originated by someone else, I think it's acceptable. I know that I'd be flattered if someone did that with one of mine.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Welcome to the forum! As for uploading someone tweaked profiles originated by someone else, I think it's acceptable. I know that I'd be flattered if someone did that with one of mine.

I doubt that will be the case with commercial profiles, as the Tonehawk profiles are. I at least would advice against it.

• Well, back in the early days of the forum there weren't many rigs on the exchange, so it was a bit like the wild west. If that rule existed back then, well I broke it :)

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer