The latest update Crashed my Profiler

• I had the same message when moving a slot up within a performance. I also had great trouble with RM copying and pasting from a Local Library Performance into a Performance slot on my profiler at the weekend.
    I have contacted support. Though I hope it sent properly as I have not heard back yet. I will send again if I don’t hear soonish just in case I messed up!
    Eventually, I was able to get the slots copied by moving in and out of the performance and then double clicking inside the slot box on RM.

The problem was mixture of RM not pasting Slot names, mixing slot names with the wrong rig and not pasting at all. RM was also doing strange things when asked to move slots up and down rather rotating them around randomly. (This was on the occasions when it didn’t crash the Profiler giving the Something unusual message)
    That said, persistence won out and I eventually got all the slots ordered. I then double checked that all the sounds were what they said they were.
    The issue happened across all 5 slots in all the performances I was editing.
    It was a bit annoying, but this is all ‘free’ product development and I love my Kemper!

I hope everyone else gets solutions quickly.
    Cheers

Pre-Amp