Kemper as DI box

• Is there any possible way that i can use my kemper to record the amp simulation an a DI at the same time or should i just invest in one of those radial reamp boxes? It would be super cool and convenient if they released a patch that could let you do that. I'm sure its possible to use it that way with a software upgrade.

• Hi julliac666.

Check out this tutorial

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Use the Kemper Direct Out.

• Yes....I record both dry (for reamping later) and wet signal through s/pdif. You can do it through the analog output as well and not only the digital s/pdif. I prefer the s/pdif signal though. It kinda leaves me with the impression that the digital signal has less possibilities for noise and such. It’s probably totally wrong ?. But watch the videos. Very helpful.