7.1.19 - known issue with performances not switching?

• Hi all,

7.1.19 has been the stable I’ve ever had the Kemper but I’m just now realizing performances are affected. I am unable to use the foot switch to select a slot.

For instance, going from 1 to 2 or 1 to 3 stays on 1. The foot switch works in browser mode so I know it’s not hardware.

Does the new update resolve this or should I wait? I don’t normally jump on the latest stuff but this isn’t going to work well.

• There is some complexity, if Rig Manager is connected. Please test with the current OS 7.1.22 release and check, if the behavior is different if Rig Manager is connected or not.

• There is some complexity, if Rig Manager is connected. Please test with the current OS 7.1.22 release and check, if the behavior is different if Rig Manager is connected or not.

Thanks for reply, Will give it a try coming Wednesday in our rehearsal-room

• I'm having a lot of issues with 7.1.22 also, effect switches not working on the remote, it differs per performance which button is working and which isn't. I wish I would have hold on to the beta version...

• Don't know which beta you are referring to. 7.1.19? Please open a support ticket, send a PROFILER backup and provide an example of which button isn't working in which Slot.