Rig Manager 3.0 strange activity...

• I updated to the latest software for the Rig Manager and my Kemper Stage just last night. Can't remember the numbers, since I'm at work. I really love the editor, but to me it's still a bit goosey.

Example:

I have two performances, Super Reverb and Plexi. I am in the "Plexi" performance noodling around with various settings and actually building the performance. I have a Plexi rig I tweaked to use as my standard from which to start, and I have stored it in my local library. I go there and copy this rig and paste it into Slot 1. Everything's fine. But then when I go to paste it into Slots 2-5, I get my Super Reverb profile pasted in there! I did this probably three times, thinking I was losing it.

Anybody run across this?

• Yes- I am having the same sort of problem too, and like you it is making me very wary of the editor. I have been making edits tp performances while the kemper is on perform mode but amps keep moving to different rigs. I changed the kemper to edit mode but if I am editing performances in Rig manager, I don't know how to save the edited rig in the performance I am working on. Very frustrating and also dangerous if you have a gif coming up .