High Pass Filter On Reverb Block

• It'd be awesome to have a high pass filter on the reverb block. I use reverb as a texture/wall of sound, and sometimes those low and low-mid frequencies really balloon in sound when utilizing reverb to be like a pad. It was a feature I really enjoyed from Fractal Audio, and now miss returning to the Kemper camp. I've tried to imitate it with a graphic Eq engaging when my reverb engages, but it's also removing my main signal's low end at the same time, which is undesirable.

• would the Low Decay not be able to achieve what you are looking for?

 Low Decay

While High Decay accelerates the decay of high frequencies in the reverb tail when turned more to the left, Low Decay does the same to the low frequencies when turned more to the right. Low Decay at zero will let all low frequencies decay as slow as the generic Decay Time is set, creating a natural reverb response. This is beneficial for performances on a single instrument such as acoustic guitar, or a mix of a classic orchestra.

However, in a contemporary mix with drums and bass it is recommended to accelerate the Low Decay of the reverb to maintain transparency in the mix. To support this aspect, an invisible low-cut filter is automatically established with higher values of the Low Decay, that gently rounds off the low frequencies of the reverb onset.