A vintage clean & crunchy tone - blaxploitation

• The rig is up :)

Mr DAKOTA blaxploitation DAKOTA 3 x 10 Combo WarabA

It's very dry and vintage , don't push the gain above 3 .

Full story of this amp : check this thread

fits lots of guitars & pickups , delay is for lead parts , disengage it for rhythm. The wah is the moded vox model.

Adjust definition to your taste.

Clips : using a big fat hollow on buckers on funky part , wah and themes

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let me know what ya think :)

• Sounds "very" nice!!!!!

Thanks!:thumbup:

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Heres a tune I did with this profile, called Sorta 1 4 5 .

Waraba just Luv that tone- thanks again!!!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

• Heres a tune I did with this profile, called Sorta 1 4 5 .

Waraba just Luv that tone- thanks again!!!

Fantastic :) judging by your smile at the end of the vid , I know you're telling the truth ;) Your Ibanez sounds really great on this.

I wonder oh did you drive the profile in the mid of the vid ? External stomp ? I have myself some trouble getting a good drive out of it.

Very chewy!!

Really close to the tone that's in my head but can never get!

BTW, that bass rattles my monitors haha!

Thanks, give a try to this profile with several guitars and let me know, sounds great on leads , neck & bridge PU to me.

Yeah the bass is a bit huge , but I used a homemade LoFi hip hop template on this track , with deep subs.

BTW the profile also fits basses , as the amp is a bass amp indeed.

• I did use a Wampler Ego compressor set very low on the input, but No extra drive stomps, just gain added by the KPA. All Kemper there. :)