How to run a KPS with an acoustic guitar with passive pickups?

• I recently purchased a Kemper Stage and play primarily at church. Our rhythm player is sick, so I've been asked to play acoustic. I play a Martin 000-15m with K&K pure mini passive pickups. I had to purchase the separate K&K preamp, because I was getting massive feedback no matter what we tried. My question is, can I use my Martin with passive pickups into the Kemper stage and xlr out to FOH or will I have to run my guitar into my preamp into the Kemper? I just want to use the Kemper Stage for effects not acoustic simulation.

• It's all a matter of gain staging, and it depends o your instrument as well.

Be sure you optimise Clean Sens' setting for the guitar, and the rigs' volumes. If you don't reach a high enough output level you can for example add a pure booster after the Amp section.

It also depends on whether you're going to use other guitars at that gig: if not, you can raise the KPA's output as well.
    Feel free to experiment :)

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• In such cases I was using the RMI Acouswitch junior. As "preamp" for the acoustic and as Switcher between Electric an Acoustic.

For your application it could make sense to use a buffer pre Kemper - If levels are too low. I like to use a Lehle Sunday Driver for that purpose.