Mesa boogie mark 3, Rectifier 2x12, sm57+md421

• Hi!

Just bought a md421 microphone and did some profiles with my trusty mesa mk3 red stripe, all profiles are md421 with sm57, nice combo!

Sharing both studio profiles and merged profiles, 1-6 are with same amp setting, just different volumes on mics, small changes, 10-12 are new mic positions for both mics and a new amp setting.

I'm happy with these and gladly share the profiles with you.

Update.

Did some new profiles with my new earthquaker plumes ts pedal, 3 profiles in mode 1 and 3 profiles in mode 2, studio and merged, also included 1 di profile with a raised 750hz slider to suit leads a little better.

Mic positions is new since first batch, but are the same on all plumes profiles, just different mic volumes.

• Nice n tight! Thanks:thumbup:

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Hi!

Just bought a md421 microphone and did some profiles with my trusty mesa mk3 red stripe, all profiles are md421 with sm57, nice combo!

Sharing both studio profiles and merged profiles, 1-6 are with same amp setting, just different volumes on mics, small changes, 10-12 are new mic positions for both mics and a new amp setting.

I'm happy with these and gladly share the profiles with you.

Thank you!

• There is a lead profile (MK3 57+421 TS D34 LEAD) that is missing a cab ;)

The profiles are really great again. They sound tight as f**k and cut like a hot knife through butter. But at the same time they are meaty and have weight and body like a sumo! It's a mystery ^^ It's like modern, old-school, djenty, thrashy and classic metal tone all in one.

Different flavour and gain settings, but all with the above mentioned high recognition and quality.

I can't believe they are for free - thank you again!

• Thanks for your kind words ;)

D34 Lead profile is just a di profile, i never did any studio profile with that exact setting, my thought was to use the di with one of the merged cabs, load the di profile and then lock the amp and click on the merged profiles to find what cab you think suits best, most of my merged cabs should work well.