Old profiles vs new!!

• Hi Guys , just wondering if an old profile created with early firmwares are of less quality then newer ones ? I know the procedure is still the same of course but I wonder if with new created profiles the quality is better due to software ... Not that I noticed this btw just a question ;)

appvalley tutuapp tweakbox

• Unlike traditional modelers, a profile created in 2011 is just as valid and good as one made today. There is no difference in the technology or software used. To drive the point home, there is no physical difference (that we know of) between first-run profiler units and one built today.

Which is eye opening when you consider that during that time, every other digital solution has 'improved' their models in numerous ways. Both in hardware and software.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Which is eye opening when you consider that during that time, every other digital solution has 'improved' their models in numerous ways. Both in hardware and software.

...and still in a leading position within that race:D

The profiler will remain to be the best "bargain" I ever had!

Even though they will improve the Hard-/Software, I´m in doupt, the profiles will ever change (or is this just wishful thinking?).

• Only thing I can think of is that people have getting better at

profiling their amps with mic placement and pre amps and so on ... :)

Hardware KPA is still the same "old faithful" though .......

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.