Kabinets should be shipping soon

• All the Stage users are probably wanting a powered version.

Not sure why it’s not offered in both formats (powered/passive)

And I hope the build quality is better than the Stage, that wasn’t real inspiring.

Looking forward to hearing this.

• Let's not forget that they need software in place as well. The Kone without functioning software is just a speaker with a non-optimal sound (well it may be FRFR but still)

All that is is a point-release to the OS. CK has stated the software is ready to go and has also been demoed very recently on youtube as well as at NAMM this year.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• That tweet showed Kabinets and KONES!!! Any news on the Kone release dates?

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

Edited 2 times, last by spikey ().

• I now have my man @ Sweetwater watching out for the pre-order dates for me ;)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

• CK said the Kab would be available through retailers but the Kone was only available direct from Kemper

Then why does it say above in the Tweet that the Kabinets and "kones" have arrived at the US warehouses? Were they planning on shipping them back across the pond after arrival, or does Kemper have a direct sales warehouse to sell from here in the US?

Thats confusing...

Recently I emailed Sweetwater and talked with my salesman there.

Here is what I asked Sweetwater: "I want to purchase 2 Kemper "Kone" speakers (not the cabinets)."

Here is what the email from Sweetwater said in reply: "We have them on order but they have given us no indication on when they will ship. Actually, they told us that they haven't even confirmed the pricing yet so hopefully we will get that soon."

Thats pretty clear to me about what I wanted, but I guess he could have gotten them confused. I will recheck with him and ask.

In the mean-time, can someone else confirm the Kone's will be available some where and at some point stateside?

Edited 3 times, last by spikey ().

• Thanks paults, for clearing this up- for some reason I didn't even know that site existed lol! :thumbup:

• I'm thinking we are waiting for a contracted release date to arrive.;)

• FYI-

Just got more confirmation from "My Main Guy" @ Sweetwater as to what everyone has been saying.

"The individual speakers will not be sold through dealers. They will sell this direct from their website only.

Sorry.

Bob @ sweetwater"

Edited once, last by spikey ().