How to send FOH Monitor Mix into the Aux Input of the Stage, and connect the Monitor Outputs to my IEM?

• I guess you can:

* Send main outputs of Stage to FOH

* Connect FOH mix (perhaps without the guitar mixed in?) to aux input of Stage

* Set AUX input main volume to 0 (to avoid sending to FOH the mix back again)

* Set AUX input monitor volume to desired level

* Send monitor output of Stage to IEM

However, I'm not sure if in this case Monitor EQ would also apply to the FOH mix that you send through the AUX input to IEM.

If it does, perhaps you can try sending the AUX input to Headphones, and use a mixer afterwards to mix the headphones output and the monitor output into something that you will send to IEM.

• Damn that sounds complicated and I really dont understand much of it lol. How do I "send main outputs of stage to FOH?" How do I connect the FOH mix to the aux input of stage? I get lost in all this stuff. Be cool if a Mod chimed in about whether or not this is possible. If not, it would be a FANTASTIC feature for live players who use IEMs. have something internal that can separate IEM from FOH mix

• First things first: what do you want exactly? What are the connections you are making right now, how are your IEM's connected to the system (given by stage or by FOH or my separate mixing board)?

Send main output to FOH: buy two XLR cables and connect both of 'em.

FOH mix to aux input: the FOH board has a few auxiliary outputs, one of the could be connected (with a TRS cable) to the aux in of the stage, so you could monitor the stage via IEM and hear the rest of the band.

But maybe you don't want this at all, and you're looking for a different solution to a different problem :-).