Shapers are an amazing thing after dirt or fuzz

• Been really enjoying the sound of using the shapers after any and all of the dirt and or fuzz stomp(s) combinations but before the amp stack.

This will hold me over until the new overdrives come out and or are overhauled.

Chairs!!! :S

• I'll let someone more tech savvy jump in on this whenever but basically depending on the settings it can introduce anything from a lo fi bit crush sound to a heavy clipping circuit sound and that hairy zizzle sound to your signal path which combined with other gain stages can produce a wide variety of results before and or after the amp stack.

Extreme settings yield more of a collapsing gain structure sound. Like adding an R anywhere to the word meow.

• I'll let someone more tech savvy jump in on this whenever but basically depending on the settings it can introduce anything from a lo fi bit crush sound to a heavy clipping circuit sound and that hairy zizzle sound to your signal path which combined with other gain stages can produce a wide variety of results before and or after the amp stack.

Extreme settings yield more of a collapsing gain structure sound. Like adding an R anywhere to the word meow.

• Check out this episode of That Kemper Show 15:50 where they talk about the Soft Shaper

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.