Bugs!

• Hello, rig manager software has the following bugs:

-when marking a profile as favorite in the rig manager , as soon as you change profile, the favorite mark disappears, same for the rig comments. They both don't get stored.

-when renaming a folder, other folders randomly also get renamed

-rig manager has to be reopened every time you turn on the kemper. Bad communication.

• These should be reported via the "Provide Rig Manager Feedback" under Help pull-down in RM. You can't count on them being seen by Kemper here.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Hello, rig manager software has the following bugs:

-when marking a profile as favorite in the rig manager , as soon as you change profile, the favorite mark disappears, same for the rig comments. They both don't get stored.

This first one is intended behaviour. Support explained it in some thread. So you need to use the ”store” button.

• Someone mentioned that the first one is WAD (Working As Designed). Maybe. I see this behavior as well. I have been marking Rigs as Favorites and then using the mouse or Up/Down arrows to get around it. Oddly enough if I a Rig pissed me off and is no longer a Fav, I can Shift F to remove it and then go about business as usual. I would expect that if it is necessary to store a Fav and keep it marked, the opposite would be true to un-mark it.

I did not try with comments.

Brian

• Buggy as hell, even if storing sometimes favorite mark disappears. Strange bug also on "morphing": when selecting profiles undo button lights up and if you press it says morphing...??? Renaming folder is too buggy...renames random folders also...so disappointed...

• Revisiting this page (and others): I would be a great thing if we users could read a well sorted, well edited Kemper page of open bugs. Within the user forum here, you see a lot of people reporting things, but these disappear in all the streams (and noise) which you can read day by day (or ignore).

While I am mostly satisfied with the editor and get mostly the results I want, I also often stumble over weird things, hard to reproduce. And even sometimes the Kemper crashes with an exception. Today, booting my Stage and playing around on my performances, I noticed that a performance I created and edited yesterday just disappeard; it was occupied by the famous "crunch" rig. Maybe I should tell: I booted only the stage, not also the RigManager (because my computer booted Linux).

• Today, booting my Stage and playing around on my performances, I noticed that a performance I created and edited yesterday just disappeard;

Now I had this bug again. First I doubled a performance on to a free performance number, gave it a graphic equalizer, gave it a name, then I moved it up near the original performance. All good so far. But today, when I restarted Profiler and RM, I saw: the new performance was still there, but it was doubled more than once: first, the next number was overwritten by it, and I saw 2 more copies of it at the end of my list of performances.
    A bug like this is not acceptible! And, then more I read from other users (here and in Facebook forums) about bugs they ran into, the more I came to the conclusion, that this software on RM and profiler cannot be considered as stable. Too many bugs show up at each new version, new and former known bugs. So I suppose, it should cleanly be rewritten. :(

• This is why it’s essential that we can manage them on the unit itself without this software.

Yes,this is a kind of last resort - to me. But the editor is so much more comfortable and clearly laid out, easy to handle all available settings.
    There must be a way for the software on the profiler and the computer to have the same memory model updated whenever one makes changes on either of them. Whereever the user changes some settings in one of the data model, it must eagerly be synchronized to the parallel model on the other device. That should not be very complicated - given the models are well designed and given the communication channels works well. Ok, my thoughts without really knowing what is behind the scenes...

• Yep, same here, unfortunately my Stage behaves far too randomly to trust in a live situation at the moment.... I'm hoping it is something to do with the editor software though and not the hardware OS.