Third Kemper ?

• So, after buying two Kemper Stage for live work, I have now bought the toaster and remote for my small studio control room.
    I was using the Stage to record in there but for convenience, I really wanted something right in front of me. So, I went out this week and bought the Toaster with the remote.
    Really happy with it and it’s much quicker to deal with. Also great having the tuner so close to me now with my dodgy old eyes ?

• The studio is looking good James. See you have a Prophet 08 there. Love mine.

Shame it's not quite as tidy as that now! The Prophet 08 has come out of the rack, as it wasn't in an ideal place to tweak. I seem to recall one reason I bought it in the first place, was having heard your "Camera Eye" patch!

To keep this on topic, I should also mention that there is a Kemper Remote tucked away under the desk - not quite visible on the picture.

• Shame it's not quite as tidy as that now! The Prophet 08 has come out of the rack, as it wasn't in an ideal place to tweak. I seem to recall one reason I bought it in the first place, was having heard your "Camera Eye" patch!

To keep this on topic, I should also mention that there is a Kemper Remote tucked away under the desk - not quite visible on the picture.

Pro 08 is great. I did get an OB8 too. It was amazing but I sold it once it was announced that someone was bringing out an obxa clone. Still waiting on that as I really miss my OB8.
    I did get the remote too. All up and running in 5 minutes once I had updated the OS and restored a Stage backup.
    I do wish the toaster had the usb socket on the front like the rack. Where it is now positioned under the XLR’s and next to that fragile cat5 socket is a but of a pain to get at for plugging and unplugging. I am sure I used to have a cable I could hang the usb stick off for such instances. Must be somewhere in the studio.