New Beta supporting Kone and Kab

• I'm a bit disapointed that fixes are only made in the Beta Version.
    I have never see this behavior by other companies.

Beta Versions means they are maybe not stable.

I will definitly NOT install a beta Versions to fix production issues.

Be the force with you ;)

This is a Beta in preparation for the Kone. Where does it state that it is a fix for production issues?

• He means that he was not going to help them Iron out bugs on beta software for a later release candidate, Kone or otherwise Im thinking.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• seems there is a problem with RM and latest beta,

its not online anymore,

hope there will be a new beta soon

and a kone which i can order

Yep, I'm having the same issue with this beta:

Ooops something went wrong. Rig manager requires an update to show editor.

Usually any new version is first introduced as a beta regardless if it includes features or fixes. Even fixes could cause unpredicted side effects. That's why. If the beta turns out to be stable in the field it will be elevated to release level. I think that is common practice.

• Usually any new version is first introduced as a beta regardless if it includes features or fixes. Even fixes could cause unpredicted side effects. That's why. If the beta turns out to be stable in the field it will be elevated to release level. I think that is common practice.

Fixes often *do* break other things. I'm not aware of a software developer that will push both a stable release and a fundamentally identical beta at the same time.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I've tested the Kemper Kone using my Atomic CLR .... It gives a really interresting result: i like it.

But, I noticed that DI (Direct Amp) profile cannot be used. As soon as the Cab section is disabled, the Kone sounds weird

• FYI for those that need it.

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user