2. Kemper for backup purposes - recommendation and doing ?

• Hello dear community,

I am considering getting a Kemper for backup purposes (I am currently using the Kemper Head and the Kemper Remote). The Kemper Stage is now available for almost the same price as the Kemper Head unpowered. Now I wonder if a USB backup from the head imported via USB restore on the stage puts both devices in the same state and I only have to change the volume and the morph pedal in order to continue playing with the same setup. Do you have any experience with this, are there any statements already? SG Micha

• Hello dear community,

I am considering getting a Kemper for backup purposes (I am currently using the Kemper Head and the Kemper Remote). The Kemper Stage is now available for almost the same price as the Kemper Head unpowered. Now I wonder if a USB backup from the head imported via USB restore on the stage puts both devices in the same state and I only have to change the volume and the morph pedal in order to continue playing with the same setup. Do you have any experience with this, are there any statements already? SG Micha

Yes, the backup from the Head will put the Stage in the same state.

I've done this many times.

• Yes it is.No problem..

Tone junkies have a very nice tutorial about the his exact issue on YouTube:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let me add that even morphing with one remote is no problem.I use this to "fade" between two different profiles on each profiler.

• Thanks for sharing this :)