A Quiet Moment... bluesy excerpt (Fender BC / MBritt)

• A Quiet Moment... in a long late evening jam with best friends. It had a great (rather funky) flow and some very surprising moments like the bluesy excerpt here. Played my Fender Billy Corgan Strat, neck pickup, MBritt Matchless JJ Cln profile with some Pure Boost and Green Scream. Thanks for listening. Enjoy!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thanks very much Renaud for the kind words. Yeah, those folks are truly great and much more talented then I am :)

The recording it self is quite good fora a live set ( straight to a mixer or soundcard ?)

Wow, thanks for that. Very happy to hear. No pros involved :) We just have the luxury of a nice rehearsal room (in the cellar of an ugly industry facility) which is acoustically treated and sounds well as such. The drumset is permanently mik'ed up so we had some time to tweak it to our needs, bass comes via Ampeg preamp / DI, guitar via Kemper (such a no-brainer in terms of the great sound). All goes through a rather cheap Phonic mixer which allows the DAW to capture 16 separate tracks. The rest is a bit of adjustments in Cubase (still trying to learn more and more about this and to practice a lot). Actually we use this setup very often to capture what and how we play, especially in jams. And I see myself going through all this material once I'm old... adding something here and there...8)