Can you recommand Rig Manager V3.0.105?

• Hey Kempers!

For all of you already using the new Rig Manager V3.0.105!

Can you recommand this version? Is it stable? oder still bugy?

I'm asking because I see a couple of issue topics here in the community forum.

Thanks a ton for the clarification guys!

Cheers,

Marc8)

• Still buggy. Even worse IMO. Any knobs like gain, etc...Mouse disappears and you can't see what parameters you are adjusting to.

• Still buggy. Even worse IMO. Any knobs like gain, etc...Mouse disappears and you can't see what parameters you are adjusting to.

... which is desired behavior :o If you find bugs, don't hesitate to contact the support.

"That's what I love about the Kemper: It's very simple, the sounds are awesome." (Jeff Loomis)

• My experience with Rig Manager is very mixed. Works most of the time and when it does it is fantastic. But there are serious bugs present so I wouldn't rely on it if you are touring (heh, so actually maybe quarantine time might be a good time to try it out - make backups though :) - in fact I was not connecting Kemper to RM before last gig - was afraid it would do something nasty. Issues are of various magnitude ranging from renaming subfolder when you were actually renaming parent folder (this is reproducible on macOS), through things not being saved properly / reverted on its own in Performances, to crashes of Kemper unit itself (happened to me twice already - filed a support ticket).

I ended up editing Performances in editor but saving them using Toaster's Store button (because I completely lost faith that RM can do it always the way I expect it: and my expectation are very low TBH - I want to press "Store in Performance" and expect thing to be stored and never reverted behind my back :-).

The worst thing is that some of these issues are not reproducible at will, so it looks like RM loses sync with Kemper, or it not keeping track of its own internal state correctly from time to time and things go haywire. It leaks memory too.

So overall: it is the best editor we have and the functionality is there. But yeah, I wish it was more reliable at its most important function - saving performances, I wish it could detect panicked Toaster are react accordingly. I'm confident it will get better over time.

• So overall: it is the best editor we have and the functionality is there. But yeah, I wish it was more reliable at its most important function - saving performances, I wish it could detect panicked Toaster are react accordingly. I'm confident it will get better over time.

thanks man!

I'm a beginner so I don't do tours, its for home use only :)