Hallo fellow Kempers.
I hope it's okay to request profiles here. I'm pretty much stuck within the options, I have available at the moment. I've been tweaking for 7 days straight without an acceptable outcome. I haven't even touched my guitar in this period. What I'm after is profiles which includes the Boss HM-2 stomp box. I recently started to dig down memory lane regarding the old Swedish buzzsaw sound from the 90's metal acts such as Entombed, Dismember, Necrophobic etc. (when they were in their prime...imho).
What I've tried so far:
- Found some profiles that included some Boss HM-2 clone pedals. Tried them all and swapped the cabs.
- I rolled off the gain on the above mentioned profiles and put my MIJ Boss HM-2 stomp box in the loop (AND...swapped cabs).
- I pretty much tried all of the amps on Rig Exchange. Started from the top and went down amp by amp. (It's exaggerated…. I know. But hundreds of amps have been tested).
- I searched for amps. Be it amps for metal, combos and brand specific amps as well.
- I experimented with eq, gain, cabs, definition etc. on all the above mentioned tryouts.
I somehow sometimes get a hint of the buzzsaw sound. I can feel it's there on some profiles, but they all sound bad. My guitars are an Ibanex RGD2127Z and an Ormsby Goliath 8 (easy now...I don't use the eight string for the buzzsaw sound....not a good combination ). I know that using this stomp box requires a hell of a lot of tweaking to get it right.
Is it possible for some good hearted Kemper users out there to make some profiles with the Boss HM-2 stomp box included (or one of the clones). As for now I cannot make profiles myself, as I haven't got the place for it or any amps.