Black Goop Rig Pack now available (Nermark Presets & Profiles)

• Hey!

I've just started my web shop. Please come visit, listen to my demo clips.

I've gotten so much praise for my Black Goop profiles that I decided to put that out first so you can get the Black Goop Rig Pack profiled during 3 separate sessions and amounts to no less than 59 rigs . I this enough to satisfy your D-style ODS cravings?

Welcome to:

http://www.nermark.com

Cheers,

Mats N

• Are there any new* clean rigs in any of the packs, that work great as a pedal platform ?

*not available at Rig Exchange

Oh, yes! I love clean rigs and I mean clean. Not the almost clean that so many rigs are. So there are a number of clean rigs in almost all the packs. The ones I personally like the best and have used as clean pedal platform since at least a year are all from the D-style SSS pack. But I've also used a profile from the Bonus Pack and two from the Tray Noir Pack.

I hope you find one that will suit your needs.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Will be getting a few of your packs. Do some of these profiles include morphing gain etc that you have posted about in the past? These will definitely help pass the time at home

• Just purchased the OD and SSS pack(also downloaded the Free Pack) haven’t spent a lot of time yet but the ones I tried were stellar! I will be spending lots of time with these but so far they don’t require much tweaking at least for me.

Job well done!

• Will be getting a few of your packs. Do some of these profiles include morphing gain etc that you have posted about in the past? These will definitely help pass the time at home

Hi Dan,

Yes, there are a few rigs in there with morphing set. I'm away from the KPA right now, so I can't say exactly but all rigs with Gmorf in the title has gain morphing set.

• Just purchased the OD and SSS pack(also downloaded the Free Pack) haven’t spent a lot of time yet but the ones I tried were stellar! I will be spending lots of time with these but so far they don’t require much tweaking at least for me.

Job well done!

Thanks for the endorsement. I'm hoping many people will follow you example. :D

Cheers,

Mats N