Who's getting a Kabinet?

• So I just ordered the Kabinet. I'm running my powered toaster thru a Mesa Thiele 1-12 with cab sim off. I'm really curious if the Kabinet will give me new dimensions of tone with all the IR's and how it will feel vs playing a guitar cab. My thought is this should allow me to better refine the sound going to front of house rather than tweaking with headphones. Wondering how many others are thinking the same thing? Anyone gone from guitar cab to the Kabinet and what are your first impressions?

• Hi,

I’ve just ordered my Kab and I’m worried I’m expecting too much. The price I think is very, very reasonable but I’ve no idea what it sounds like as there is very little info/review. I’m new to the Kemper but I’ve put in many hours per week over the last couple of months - it’s unreal! I’ve only used the Kemper with a left over orange 1x12 as I was awaiting this release.

I have experimented with using direct/merged and studio profiles(using the cab sim) and I’d love to be able to match the studio profile using good headphones on the Kab. I’m hoping to get that sound blended with a guitar cab feeling when playing. I have some great studio only profiles and didn’t really feel the cabsim off setting through the cab. I found in this instance direct/merged profiles much better - obviously I have limited experience and testing.

I’m using a Camplifier 290 so there is the option to play stereo. I’m only an enthusiast and Jammer so I don’t have to think about FOH.

• I'm running my powered toaster thru a Mesa Thiele 1-12 with cab sim off. I'm really curious if the Kabinet will give me new dimensions of tone with all the IR's and how it will feel vs playing a guitar cab.

i have been using my powered toaster mainly trhrough studio monitors but also ise it with my Mesa EVM12L Thiele cab. I now have a Kabinet. I play a could of electric guitars with added piezo pickups as well as a wide range of amps from clean to high gain. I’ve had a pair of the Mesa’s since 1995 and love them but the Kabinet will be my ne go to solution from now on.

• Couple of things to put your mind at rest:

1) lots of people also ordered on here, including me, we can't all be daft

2) Its not expensive so you've not committed much

3) Kemper, for me, have always delivered so I'm taking it on trust

4) Its another dimension to the KPA, so its likely to add more capability, you won;t lose anything.

5) for you application it sounds ideal for amp in the room sound

6) Wheresthedug says its good, that's good enough for me :)

• will definitely be getting one, just going to wait a bit as Covid-19 , and all the uncertainty has taken priority. Looking forward to hearing feedback (no pun intended) form users

• Hi

I’m the only one here who won’t get it. The reason is that it only works with the kpa and I don’t want exclusive gear.
    i am also sure that after a few tweaks one will always be back to his favorite speaker. I already have a gold that I like much and it works with any amp.
    maybe I’ll change my mind but here is where I stand now

Cheers