Who's getting a Kabinet?

• I ordered mine on Friday ~noon (to Poland), but the order hasn't been processed yet, says the information in shop.kempermusic.com - how log did you wait to get yours folks?

My order from Thursday Mar 19th shows "ready for shipping". This is from the Canadian shop.

• Just got mine! Maybe a stupid question, but any recommendations as to the appropriate cable to connect the power head to the Kabinet? my 1/4" speaker cables are all pretty long ... 12AWG?

• Just got mine! Maybe a stupid question, but any recommendations as to the appropriate cable to connect the power head to the Kabinet? my 1/4" speaker cables are all pretty long ... 12AWG?

I bought a 30 cm speaker cable from my local music store, generic brand. Seems to do the trick just fine. I'm not planning on moving the Kab around a lot and for a 30cm cable it needs to be really bad for it to impact sound.

• I ordered last Thursday and it’s getting delivered tomorrow:). I received an email two days after ordering with the tracking details. It’s actually coming quicker than expected.

Hopefully I have more luck from the delivery gods as my ES 335 Custom Shop arrived today...with a totally snapped headstock!?

P.s I got an Ernie ball 3ft speaker cable for £7

• Hopefully I have more luck from the delivery gods as my ES 335 Custom Shop arrived today...with a totally snapped headstock!?

Fortunately, Gibson don’t make Kabinets and if Kemper made guitars they would use a scarf joint ?

sorry I couldn’t resist the Gibson dig but in all seriousness I am really sorry to hear about your 335. That sucks. I hope it is covered for damage by the courier and you get a replacement. Even hen you still have the frustration and inconvenience of the wait. Hope it doesn’t take too long to get sorted.

• Well, I ordered mine the week before last from Sweetwater and it was supposed to arrive on Sunday via FedEx. I stupidly put signature required on the delivery. It actually arrived on Sunday and I was pressure washing the side of the house but I didn't see or hear the FedEx truck pull up to the front. The delivery person couldn't be bother to come around the side of the house and flag me i.e. I was using a gas pressure washer so it was loud. Mind you I have an average size house so I was probably at some point 20-30' from the delivery driver.

Anyway, they left me a note on the door saying I wasn't home and they would be back the next business day which in this case wasn't Monday but Tuesday. Well it looks like its lost now. God I hate FedEx Ground.

• Well, I ordered mine the week before last from Sweetwater and it was supposed to arrive on Sunday via FedEx. I stupidly put signature required on the delivery. It actually arrived on Sunday and I was pressure washing the side of the house but I didn't see or hear the FedEx truck pull up to the front. The delivery person couldn't be bother to come around the side of the house and flag me i.e. I was using a gas pressure washer so it was loud. Mind you I have an average size house so I was probably at some point 20-30' from the delivery driver.

Anyway, they left me a note on the door saying I wasn't home and they would be back the next business day which in this case wasn't Monday but Tuesday. Well it looks like its lost now. God I hate FedEx Ground.

It might be at their customer pickup depot location...after 1-2 attempts they leave stuff there. Usually an address on the tag.

• Came home from work and popped 2 Kones into an open back Avatar 2 x 12. Grabbed a Strat and plugged in (Choptones Mesa Mark IV Direct profile with a impulse response - cab loaded). LEGIT!

Sounds amazing nice highs not brittle yet full but have only spent few minutes with them. Have to run out but I will be back for more soon! Thinking it is only going to get better!

• Mine got delivered yesterday. It is amazing! I couldn’t stop playing. Space and volume are precious at my house so I’m really happy with the low volume performance and the small cab size, I can’t believe the sound considering the depth of the cab.

It’s great to able to just play my studio profiles then add a speaker imprint and have really lively sounding cab. I missed the FRFR(I know people don’t like this term:) stage as I’m new to the kemper, so it’s hard to fully judge how good. The main thing is I love the sounds I’m getting.

I’m waiting on the ability to set different imprints for each profile, there is so much difference between imprints so it’ll be great to customise each profile.

I’m sure this Kab is really going to complete a Kemper users setup. I’m pretty much set for any situation of playing. They have now pretty much released everything I need:)

• In the past, these pedal power amps have repeatedly proven themselves to be severely under-powered.
    I have no experience with this pedal however, just pointing out what users posted here over the years.

• I wonder what's really going on here. 2 x 50 Watts should be sufficient power for many small venues, right? I have played bars with 1 x 25 W Camplifier with drummer and all and never had any problems. I'm not playing Death metal then but still. For home use and bars it must be enough?

2 x 50 should be enough for a lot of users. Are really so many users on this forum regularly playing Theaters? Or are the pedals not outputting what they say? Or is my small Camplifier actually putting out more than 25W?

• Mine got delivered yesterday. It is amazing! I couldn’t stop playing. Space and volume are precious at my house so I’m really happy with the low volume performance and the small cab size, I can’t believe the sound considering the depth of the cab.

It’s great to able to just play my studio profiles then add a speaker imprint and have really lively sounding cab. I missed the FRFR(I know people don’t like this term:) stage as I’m new to the kemper, so it’s hard to fully judge how good. The main thing is I love the sounds I’m getting.

I’m waiting on the ability to set different imprints for each profile, there is so much difference between imprints so it’ll be great to customise each profile.

I’m sure this Kab is really going to complete a Kemper users setup. I’m pretty much set for any situation of playing. They have now pretty much released everything I need:)

Good to hear! I totally agree or can relate to the space - volume comment. Same here and thinking that is what is so pleasing. Luscious tone at a lower volume.

• I wonder what's really going on here. 2 x 50 Watts should be sufficient power for many small venues, right? I have played bars with 1 x 25 W Camplifier with drummer and all and never had any problems. I'm not playing Death metal then but still. For home use and bars it must be enough?

2 x 50 should be enough for a lot of users. Are really so many users on this forum regularly playing Theaters? Or are the pedals not outputting what they say? Or is my small Camplifier actually putting out more than 25W?

I suspect that some manufacturers inflate their specs (never happens I know) and use peak instead of RMS.